Thursday, May 6, 2010

PAYDAY Pick


This is gonna be quick. Have to leave for JFK tomorrow at 6 am *luxury problem, not complaining just need to get some sleep*. I love these two necklaces. There's a third color that I don't like as much so I figured why feature it? This Double Torsade Necklace is the perfect addition to a white tee or a great summer cas-lo* dress.

Double Torsade Necklace $28

*Cas-Lo: meaning casual long, currently being used in place of "maxi". The phrase was coined by a Miss Ellen Rowett summer of 2009.

5 comments:

Kiira Leess said...

these necklaces are a fabulous deal. i keep lusting over them every time i'm in anthro. i dig the coral, too! but i think the mint is calling my name.

Design Darling said...

such a great deal for anthro and i totally agree on the reddish color!

誠侑 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ........................................

Arax-Rae Van Buren said...

Hurry and get it quick! I've been hearing rumors that it is sold out at almost all the Anthro's around!

Mackenzie said...

I bought the mint color. These must have flown off the shelves-it was the last one left. Great pick!