Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bermuda?

John Smith's Beach, Bermuda

Many of you have you been asking why I haven't posted a single word about my trip to Bermuda. I'm so happy that I have readers that are comfortable enough to reach out to me and I am always sorry when I disappoint. I figured I would take this time to clear this little misunderstanding up. It isn't that I didn't want to put a full Bermuda recap on here, it is just that I am currently using the content for a freelance article. When you are writing for another publication they really like original content and you can quickly tarnish your rep if they find out you've already posted all the info on your blog. As soon as the article is live I will be sure to let everyone know. A piece of information that I won't be using in my article? The Tiger Market in Bermuda has the best service and pizza you will find on that island.

Tiger Market, Bermuda

1 comment:

David LaHuta said...

Congrats on the story. Be sure to let me know when it's out so I can spread the word.