Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 Pieces, 4 Suits



Since my Victoria Secret bikini was sold out I needed to figure something out and quick. Last summer I basically lived in a bathing suit top that I picked up at H&M, so I headed there to see what they had for this summer season. Let me tell you, AMAZING. H&M did something really smart - they rolled out a few different styles and patterns but all in matching color stories. I normally would have just grabbed one suit, but since I was able to mix and match they sold me on another. And seeing that I picked these up from H&M I have no guilt. I got out of there with all 4 pieces for under $50.

3 comments:

Missy Rinfret said...

Was going to go to H&M for a suit today... need one for a vaca at the end of May. These are ador... Thanks for the heads up!

Kiira Leess said...

LOVE the suits and LOVE how you shot them. going to copy you!!

Arax-Rae Van Buren said...

The suits held up great! I had some much fun mix and matching on vacation. Be sure to come back and share what suits you girls picked up! xx