Monday, March 1, 2010

Fuji Instax Instant Camera


I'm a sucker for an event; fabulous people, a reason to dress up, open bar, and great gift bags! The Vanity Fair/ USA party on Thursday night was no different - that little blizzard that took place did not stop me - I showed up in 4 inch heels and a backless dress. The whole bottom floor of the IAC building was stacked with models, celebs, and media types - just a small point of reference, Theodora Richards was the dj. But even with all of the evenings excitement, the best part of the night for me was what laid inside each of the 600 gift bags : the new Fuji Instax Mini Camera! I've had this bad boy for 4 days and have already gone through 2 packs of film. I'm obsessed. Check out some of the fun we had with the Fuji Instax Camera on Friday's Snow Day.


"Its like these look so hipster without even trying" - Anonymous

Gotta have one, right?

Fugi Instax Instant Camera $130

No comments: