Friday, March 5, 2010

Anthroplogie does Bridal. I die.


Today is the happiest day of my life. Every girl dreams of their wedding day; the dress, her friends and family, and the perfect Montauk summer's day (in my case) - well looks like that dream is becoming a reality. No, I am definitely not engaged - but this is even better - ANTHROPOLOGIE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE LAUNCHING A WEDDING LINE SPRING 2011! The collection will include wedding gowns, bridesmaid and occasion dresses, shoes and bags, jewelry and accessories, intimate apparel, as well as invitations, decorations, and gifts! AND they are also considering launching a wedding blog that each couple will be able to personalize - say goodbye to those tacky "knot" wedding sites! Occasion dresses will start at $200 and wedding gowns will range from $700-$5000. SOMEONE PINCH ME!

4 comments:

Riannon said...

amazing! I'm obsessed already

Carm said...

long it long time

defineinspiration said...

you just made my heart drop in excitement... i just may reconsider moving my fall '10 date to spring '11 ;)

Arax-Rae Van Buren said...

Denise - you should absolutely move your date! You would make a most beautiful Anthro-Bride!