Thursday, January 28, 2010

PAYDAY pick



With this evenings freezing whipping winds I need a little Spring pick me up. On top is the Flowering Pasture Blouse by Dolan. This blouse is so light, bright, and breezy - just about everything that I'm craving right now. On the bottom are the one of the best deals at Anthro (or at least I think so!) the Joe's Black Denim Leggings. These Denim Leggings still have that thick denim feel that has been lost by other brands. Don't get me wrong, they are still skin tight with loads of spandex, just with a little extra structure. They also have a great zipper at the ankle that is the perfect amount of detail and doesn't stop you from tucking these leggings into your boots (I did today).

Flowering Pasture Blouse
$128

Black Denim Leggings $84

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I really LOVE the top! I don't wear a lot of stuff with leggings though because I'm so tall. It seems like the "long" shirts don't feel so long because they barely cover my butt!

Arax-Rae Van Buren said...

Alissa- I think that this blouse would be great with any denim, dark or even boyfriend cut. And I really love that this is a piece that can transition to Spring and Summer as well. I look forward to wearing it with a pair of crisp white shorts and flats!
xx
A.

Elizabeth Thompson said...

I, too, am a big fan of the Joe's jeggings.

Check out my blog for styling and fit info.

http://www.cakeandlipstick.com

Love you, Nugget!