Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Back!

Thank you to those who have continued to check in with Kiss & Type on a daily basis during my little hiatus. I see you, I thank you! What started as a vacation over the holidays continued into a much need break to reevaluate what it is I'm doing with this site. Within this past year I have seen my viewership grow more that I could have imagined; I now have readers from all 50 states and 133 countries - again, I thank you. Obviously at this point it is time to find a direction and stick with it. I've come to a cross roads where I've had to ask myself a serious question, "Do I want to build a brand or be a brand?" Finding the answer will hopefully allow me to take K&T to the next level while continuing to give my readers the content they are looking for. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see more or less of email me a.vanburen@kissandtype.com or tweet me @kissandtype.

In the mean time it will be business as usual ... until the 20th when I leave for a actual vacation and not just a mental one.

No comments: