Friday, November 20, 2009

PAYDAY pick


I apologize for the last two PAYDAY picks being blouses. I know it's fall- everyone is shopping for sweaters, but for some reason I've been gravitating towards all things thin and or completely see-threw. Ok, first up, Sprinkled Chiffon Top. I'm loving everything about this, especially the color. This blouse has the perfect about of sequin detailing. I'm obsessed.



Next is a piece that is a little harder to wear. I know that the immediate thought is, "this won't work on my body type", but there are a ton of different ways to outfit this. I personal would love to wear this over a thin silk tank, but it could also be worn over a dress as long as the sleeve length is shorter than the lace caplets. Check out the way they have it outfitted in the catalogue below.


1 comment:

Valarry said...

im in love with the lace blouse! My store can't hold to them for anything! They sell so fast
-VaL