Thursday, November 26, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY : Plaza Too


This Black Friday I'm missing all the sales at my usual stomping grounds since I am still up in Kennebunkport. I'm not disappointed about this in the least; Tomorrow will be spent sipping on some Obama blend (more on that to come), trying to recreate Balducci's day after Thanksgiving sandwich, and possibly a holiday stroll through town for a little pre-Christmas-prelude... sounds about perfect to me! The only Black Friday sale I'm really bummed about missing is the one at Plaza Too! Today through Sunday you can take an additional 30% off all sale items! I wanted to stop in there and pick up a this really cute Tory Burch Tote and possibly these Elizabeth and James snake skin booties. You think they'd take an order over the phone?

NOTE : the Elizabeth and James booties are only available online!

No comments: