Thursday, November 12, 2009

Art of the Trench : Part 2

The Burberry Trench I want new $1495


After a few seconds on the Burberry website I realized that I was going to have to add this coveted trench to the list of unobtainable goods in 2009. Burberry trenches start at $550 and go all the way up to $1995. Of course the one that I want comes in right around the $1495 mark, making it completely impossible even if I were to split the purchase on all 3 of my credit cards.
So here are my choices:

I could a) wait till I can purchase the exact trench I want new or b) I could scourer vintage stores and eBay for something used.

Since I'm about as impatient as they come, I've gone with option B. Luckily Burberry is a brand that has been around FOREVER so it should be easy to find what I'm looking for! I've already checked out eBay and there are 309 Burberry Trenches available - score - all prices much more affordable.

See for yourself! Happy Hunting!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BURBERRY TRENCHES ON EBAY!

Similar Burberry Trench - Current bid $132.50

No comments: