Monday, October 19, 2009

The XX in New York



I know I'm not alone in saying that The XX has had recent domination on my iTunes. If you aren't familiar with The XX go to their myspace page to check them out IMMEDIATELY. I feel like I'm doing them an injustice to recommend only a couple of songs to download, but if I had to they would be Islands, VCR, Basic Space, andCrystalised (for the record that is the spelling on the album).

And I know it would be enough to introduce you to get great new London based band, but it gets better... they are in New York this WHOLE week!

The line up:

October 21 8:00 pm - Mercury Lounge (all tickets sold at the door)
217 E Houston St. A.

October 22 8:00 pm - Live at the SoHo Apple Store
on stage at 7:00 pm
103 Prince st.

October 23 8:00 pm - Music Hall of Williamsburg with School of Seven Bells
125 E 11th st.

3 comments:

COURTBEAN said...

also @ the bowery on november 11th. i've got tix, let me know if you are coming!

Edie Lively said...

Great recommendation

Arax-Rae Van Buren said...

we are in for sure!