Friday, October 23, 2009

PAYDAY pick


WARNING: This weeks PAYDAY pick is not yet available on Anthropologie.com. I had to get the images from Preloved's fall look book, and trust me, they aren't doing this cardigan any justice. I've been fixated on this thick knit since it made its way into stores a few days ago. For those of you new to the line, Preloved manufactures all of its pieces using recycled fabrics. What now is an amazing blend of pattern and texture very well once could have been curtains and men's slacks. Love that. This pieces does run small. I am usually a small-medium (4 or 6), but in this I took a large, and that was without a long sleeve underneath. This is definitely a piece you want to try on since each are cut a little different.

Preloved Miss Ellie Cardigan $168 (and well worth it)

No comments: