Sunday, October 18, 2009

FLORIDA!


I just booked a plane ticket to FLORIDA! I'm going down the second weekend in November to see my family. What makes this trip even more special is that it's the weekend before my little sister's birthday! I'm really looking to getting back to Florida, even if it's only for a long weekend! What most of you don't know about me is that I was actually born and raised in South Florida and with the weather we've been having in the North East I'm starting to wonder why it is we ever left?
I am beyond excited for this little getaway! Saying this trip is long over due would be the understatement of the year.


(ps. I got a smoking deal on airfare JFK to FLL. $199... can't beat that!)


The no travel destination is official until I have the weather widget on my desktop. Can you spot the sunshine states forecast? I'll give you a hint. Its the only one without a temperature in the 40's.

1 comment:

corksandcaftans said...

What up, fellow Floridian! Have fun! :)