Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tory Burch Studded Cuff or ???

Last week I stopped into Tory Burch on Greenwich Ave. with a friend who was pre-ordering a pair of her sold out camo-stretch pants. While in store I fell in love with this gold and black leather studded cuff. The cuff is $225, which is currently out of budget. Below are two other options by Vita, both for a fraction of the cost.


Tory Burch Studded Cuff $225


Vita Combina Triple Black $88

Vita Double Bracelet with Gold Studs $55

3 comments:

Swift Lizzie said...

I like the second Vita cuff. However, I'd rather invest in something lasting, wouldn't you? The whole black leather, grommet thing is just a fad. Pretty soon it'll be cameos and Victorian collars or something!

Arax-Rae Van Buren said...

Agreed! I do think that gold studs and grommets are going to be all over everything for fall and winter. I'm looking to pick up something up around the $10-$35.

Edie Lively said...

BOTH THESE BRACELETS AND AN EVEN COOLER 3rd ONE, ARE AVAILABLE AT PLAZA TOO IN WESTPORT CT.
FYI-