Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Jen vs. Angelina Game


For the September issue of Elle, Jennifer Aniston looks flawless in this strapless leather dress. Stepping a little too close to Angelina Jolie's fashion territory? Although I haven't seen Angelina in a little leather dress since the premiere of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, there is no doubt in my mind that she coined the look. That is why I don't think that it was an accident that right after the surfacing of Jen's cover that Angelina showed up to the premiere of Inglorious Basterds wearing her token leather little dress.

Granted, when I picture Brad and Angelina living in some beautiful country house with all their beautiful children scurrying around, I picture Angelina, confident, beautiful, and not giving an F what Jennifer Anniston does or wears. But then I remember the Angelina that dated Billy-Bob with the whole blood around the neck thing... oh and that time that she dated that bald Asian chick DJ, and I begin to think that she maybe human just like the rest of us.


Amazing? Or just plain catty? Either way the only real question now is who wore it best?

1 comment:

corksandcaftans said...

But did you see them both carrying the same bag on Barney's homepage!!?? http://www.barneys.com/ I wish Angie's hands were so large and/or skeletal....