Friday, August 7, 2009

Jantzen Vamp's



Ok, so totally cheesy, but friends that dress together stay together. After putting up the pictures from the 4th I had a ton of people ask me where our matching swimsuits were from (read : this post is over a month late!). These Jantzen Vamp's can be purchased at Macys.com, if you can believe it. When I was cruising the site I also came across the bikini version of the Vamp and it was love at first sight. The Vamp shown above is actually the first one piece I've ever own. Slowly making my way to being 26, sitting in a high beach chair, and drinking white wine spritzers? God, I hope not. Finally having the ability to sit up in a bathing suit while drinking a few beers without worrying about sucking in? Yes, please.

Vamp 1 piece $100
Vamp 2 piece $116

No comments: