Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beekman 1802: After Sun Bars


This weekend while all my friends were lathering up with their oil or lotion of choice on the boat, I boasted, "No thanks! I don't burn." Well, after a full weekend in the sun I'm starting to think that I spoke too soon. I'm confident that this burn will turn to tan, but in the mean time I'm hurting a little.. actually a-lot-a-little. Sunday night as I kicked the sand out of my Sperry's and unpacked my weekend bag I found the silver lining in my burn and realized I was finally going to be able to use my Beekman 1802 : After Sun Bars. I am in love with this product, I just want to shower in it, literally! The box of soaps have been divided into 10 small bars (I got 3 showers out of 1 bar). The soap contains organic green tea extract, aloe and lavender to help control skin inflammation and promote healing. I have to say, I really think it made a difference. It could also the Eucerin I smothered my skin in though.
I am also completely obsessed with the Beekman 1802 website. Tell me you don't look at the Beekman mansion and think it would be the perfect location for a spring wedding (2014 of course!).

No comments: