Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dress Options


The last thing I need is another dress. Dresses currently make up about 1/3 of my closest. It was this past Thursday that I made a vow that I wasn't going to buy another dress all summer. Friday I bought this really great black Kimono dress that I NEEDED for a charity booze cruise next weekend. See my problem? (And when its for charity do you drop the booze and just write "charity cruise"?)

Next month my cousin is getting married in Chicago. And, as previously stated, the last thing I need is another dress. But it's a wedding. It's a formal event. Insert any other excuse for me to buy a new dress here. In order to justify the purchase of a new dress (and attempt to keep it budget friendly) I've decided to go vintage. I want something really fun, young, and different. I was cruising e-Bay and came across this. What are your thoughts? This could be perfect with a mid-summer's glow and great bangles, right?

25 hours left to bid. Current price $9.99.

No comments: