Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Old Navy

I did a hit and run at Old Navy today. I fell in love with two of their new items. Please excuse the photo quality. The fitting room attendant was NOT having it, not to mention the fact that she wasn't able to properly navigate the bb roller ball due to the length of her fake nails... I'll leave it at that.

First up, a simple cotton maxi dress. Opps. Sorry Ellen, "cas-lo" dress. Please insert the term "cas-lo" into your vocabulary in replace of "maxi" (cas-lo: casual long). I can't find this dress on their web-site. It was really kinda perfect though. It came in this cobalt blue as well as a brown. $29.50



Apparently I deemed it necessary to wear my sunglasses inside the Old Navy fitting room to block the attitude of "tacky-nails" from penetrating my thank-god-its-summer-good-mood. Never the less, I loved this jacket. I've been in search of a lightweight summer jacket and this is definitely in my price range. I'm normally not a fan of outside pockets but I love them on this piece for some reason. This is exactly what I was looking for! Women's Lightweight Bomber Jacket, again, $29.50.

No comments: