Friday, June 19, 2009

Alexa Chung


I haven't actually seen Alexa Chung's new MTV show It's On. From what I've heard, it's getting mixed reviews. I did, however, spend quite some time today on MTV's website. I watched a few of Alexa's video blogs, clicked a few pictures, read a few tweets... solely based on that content alone I would like to report that I am in love with Alexa Chung. Maybe I like her so much because I think we would be friends or maybe its because she reminds me so much of a friend I already have, Hanny. Either way I look forward to whatever form of content I get from this show, if for nothing more than to check out her incredible outfits.

Here is a quote from her Bio on MTV.com:

"What else is there? OK, I like green tea, clothes and Makers Mark. I'm a vegetarian, but I'm scared of carbs. I've got one rule; I don't eat anything with a face on it. My fave book is Revolutionary Road. My least fave movie is Revolutionary Road. I'm really good at swimming and playing the recorder, and I'm really bad at singing, but I love karaoke as much as the next guy. My favorite fact is that a baby can crawl through the artery of a whale. I don't know if that's true but my friend Jack told me and he's usually right."

Like I said, I think we would be friends. Minus that whole not eating carbs things. I don't surround myself with people who don't eat carbs. Being a carb eater is more than a dietary choice, it's a lifestyle.

Follow Alex on Twitter

Head to Toe recaps of Alexa's outfits

No comments: