Friday, May 15, 2009

Joey's by the Shore


Ever since my Mother told me that Joey's by the Shore was voted best lobster rolls in Westport it's been at the top of my to-do list. Since it's a perfect 75 degrees on the water here, I figured today was as good a day as any! The entire way to Joey's I held my breath while praying to the seafood God's that this lobster roll was chunks of lobster smothered in melted butter and not some lobster salad nonsense. Happy to report that my prayers were answered. If you want a good lobster roll south of Kennebunkport, Joey's by the Shore is the place to go!

Kiss and Type Lobster Roll tour anyone? Next stop, Rowayton Seafood for their new lobster roll sliders. Welcome back summer, you've been missed!

Joey's by the Shore
Compo Beach
Westport

No comments: