Monday, May 25, 2009

Hamptons Magazine & Royal Pains


This past week was upfronts in Manhattan. Upfronts are where all the television networks pitch their new shows and prime time fall schedules to advertisers. Along with upfronts comes a lot of parties. Last week I attended Hamptons Magazine summer kick off party with the cast of USA's new show Royal Pains at Hudson Terrace. I spent the night sipping on Tequila Fresco's and enjoying the perfect summer night. Everyone had a great time, including the cast. Mark Feuerstein and Paulo Costanzo, who play brothers on the show, were having a blast with the step-and-repeat. You can tell just by watching them interact that they are actually friends and I am sure that carries over on the show. I can't wait for the premiere on June 4th at 10p.m. on USA. If the show is half as good as the party was I've just found my summer obession. Set your dvr's!

No comments: