Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Toy Watch



I generally don't take to product bashing on k&t, but I just can't help myself tonight. Last March I received a Toy Watch for my birthday. I wore the watch for a few weeks, maybe, and then one day the links just came apart. The watch was replaced and all was well. Since the watch was a summer watch it hasn't been getting much play. Then a couple of weeks ago we "sprang forward" and instead of resetting my standard Tag, I reached for my summer Toy. Then today, after what? just a couple of weeks of wearing, the links came apart again! And its not like I'm rock climbing with this watch on, granted I've been known to get a little aggressive in line at Starbucks, but I am by no means rough with this watch. I am extremely disappointed because I think Toy Watches could be great products at a reasonable price point if they could just get their manufacturing right. You can make up your own mind about this but buyer beware, Toy Watches have a life expectancy of a couple of weeks... if that.

2 comments:

Nobanno said...

Today many of us jump to the internet as our first option for any purchase. Myself, I use it as a tool to gage what is acceptable to pay for something that can be purchased anywhere.
Movado watches Ohio

Marry Perker said...

Wonderful post. Please keep posting.This article seems to me an unique one. This time in the marketplace Movado watches is one of the most leading brand because of their uniqueness.Quality and supreme design, colors and materials are really amazing. Surely It’s particular from any other brand. Check out Movado watches Ohio