Monday, April 13, 2009

Kim Sunee


I've had this scary realization that this is going to be my last "summer". With graduation looming and the idea of the real world right around the corner, I'm rapidly trying to plan an escape. And while the Italian consulate seems to disagree with me, I intend on spending my summer in Florence. Visa, sch-misa. I'm going. Since all this paper work is currently out of my hands I figured I should turn my efforts towards planning my dining tour... since I plan to go through Italy mouth first. While cruising the internet for other bloggers and fun websites, I figured I would check in with Kim Sunee's blog. As loyal K&T readers are aware, Kim Sunee is one of my favorite authors and bloggers. She is the author of my all time favorite memoir, Trail of Crumbs (the perfect read for anyone who loves food, men, and travel. I happen to love all 3.) So off to KimSunee.com I went and was ecstatic to find an article she had just written for ENTREE magazine, The Flavor of Florence, JACKPOT! It was exactly what I was looking for and I think her blog might be exactly what you are looking for too! Check out her blog and be sure to pick up a copy of Trail of Crumbs.

3 comments:

Kisun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kisun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kisun said...

A:
A friend just sent me this link. Thank you so much for the kind words re: trail and I'm so sorry I'm so late in seeing this.
I'm sleep-deprived and always jet-lagged.
Anyway, I'm heading back to Emilia-Romagna and Tuscany this summer, so stay tuned or just hop on a plane and meet me in the piazza.
K