Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday! I have yet to come out of my food coma from this all day eat-a-thon. I would go through my menu run down, but I'll keep that to the experts over at Eat and Greet. I will say that after today Easter has become my favorite holiday! I don't know if I'm actually old enough to make a statement like this but... being around a ton of tiny children really puts the joy back into holidays that are based around fictitious characters, ie. the Easter Bunny. Oh, to still believe...


So to what I wore. Well the weather here in the sticks in kinda in a weird place. It was sunny but definitely still 50. But when I saw this Leifsdotter dress I simply had to have it, regardless of the wind chill factor. Plus I jumped at the opportunity to dress down this silk dress with my new super casual Sperry's. Also, please note that my brother actually ended up wearing the $9.99 hot pink H&M polo! Love it. Loving the fact that he is now taller than me? Not so much.

No comments: