Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Twitter

Everyone is talking about Twitter recently and answering the question "what are you doing?". Something about Twitter makes me feel really uncomfortable. Sure, we are a generation of voyeurs, but where do we draw the line? I think that's an individual question, for the record I draw mine at Twitter. BUT. For fun I've decided to do a day in the life of Twitter'er. Because, while I won't open a Twitter account, I'm kinda curious what all the fuss is about.




SO HERE YOU HAVE IT:

Um. Not going to the gym. Plan on hitting snooze till at least 8:15. Not before I check my email on my touch.
7:30 am

In line at Starbucks and just realized that the only thing I've had to drink in the past 36 hours is espresso and foam. That can't be good. Hi, Can I get a bone-dry-skim-cappuccino with 1 sugar. Yea. Real sugar. Thanks.
9:27 am

¿Me pregunto si mi blog sacaría si me trasladé a España? Muchacha americana en Barcelona. Beso y tipo con tapas.
11:33am

Alexander McQueen for Target Day
1:19pm

AM = Total disappointment. Walked out empty handed. Almost empty handed. Starbucks.
2:08pm

Eating left over stuffed pepper and watching todays DVR'd View. I wish they just argued the whole hour. There is really no need for guests. All I need are hot topics. Who's with me?
3:49pm

Hanging out with Hanny. Talking about photographers, Montauk, Grey Gardens, and her wonderful creations.
6:25pm


Wishing Balducci's had squash soup. Settling for turkey chili. BTW. Not. Cutting. It.
7:54pm

Loving the FML facebook message chain with the 403 girls.
9:26pm

BLOG BLOG KISS AND TYPE DOT COM BLOG BLOG
10:34pm

Finishing Hot, Flat, and Crowded in bed. The term "petrodictatorship" makes me hot. Good night!
11:47pm


I'm pretty sure that the more interesting your life is, the more interesting your Twitter is. Apparently I'm not that interesting.

No comments: