Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twitter, again.


For the record, I am well aware of the fact that I am a hypocrite. In less than I week I have gone from publicly shunning Twitter to signing up for an account. One of the main issues with having a blog is you have to publicly recognize when you change your mind. Lets follow my progression shall we....

* I diss Twitter, claiming that it makes me "uncomfortable".
* I then came across a link to a ton of celebs with public Twitter accounts... become a little bit more intrigued.
* Posted on K&T my favorite celeb Twitterers....(sp?) See, isn't this Twitter thing fun?
* Then some time around 2am last night, still buzzing off my last venti-bonedry-1sugar-cappuccino, I decided it would be a good idea to claim Kiss and Type on Twitter before someone else does... but not to actual Tweet, of course(again, SP?).
* Now as of 6:34 pm I've actually posted an update on Twitter and become, not only a hypocrite, but a Twitterer.

So now the only question is whether or not I am going to get rid of my Facebook? As much as I love it, I don't think I can have a Facebook, blog, and twitter account.

No comments: