Monday, March 30, 2009

Rachel Zoe


This is old news, but just in case you haven't heard yet, Rachel Zoe has announced that she will be launching a clothing line. The line is going to be called "I Die". LOVE IT. "I Die" will include clothing, jewelry, and accessories. And the best part is its going to be cheap. "It will be absolutely, 100% accessible fashion for sure, for everybody. There’s no reason for me to do a luxury-level design. That’s not who I am. I don’t think it’s what people want from me. I think that I would need to give people that fantasy becoming a reality. That’s my job," Zoe said when asked about her line. I personally can't wait. Expectations are high and I'm sure there is going to be a slew of people ready to rip her apart. She and her product better be ready or else it will be "Bananas".

No comments: