Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alexander McQueen


It was Alexander McQueen day at Target. Overall, I have to say I was disappointed. First, let me say that I'm not the biggest Alexander McQueen fan. I was more drawn to Target because of the idea of a big name designer doing a line then actually Alexander McQueen. My point being that if you are a large fan of McQueen then you may love it. Hot pink graphic prints and all.

I had seen the look book and knew what I was going for ahead of time. I was looking for the Harness Dress, the Harness swimsuit, and the Zig Zag dress. They had two out of the three at the Target, the Harness swimsuit and the Zig Zag dress... neither in my size... of course. The Harness suit wasn't that cute in person but to their defense they just had the top in stock, so I don't know what the bottom will look like. The Zig Zag dress was actually kinda amazing. Its not THAT cheap though, $69.99.

But at the end of the day its still Target. Target quality but Target prices.

No comments: