Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lauren Conrad


Has everyone seen the trailer for season 5 of The Hills? I will shamefully admit to getting a little teary eyed towards the end. With the new season is starting in March, Lauren Conrad is doing the usual publicity circuit. She graces the cover of Seventeen this month, where she announces that she won't being coming back for a season 6. I died a little bit after reading that. I have a feeling though that this won't be the last we see of her. I could picture her shopping around trying to get her own reality/design show on Bravo or something. Either way. The whole reason I mention any of this is because she had a quote in the article that I think is worth repeating for all you single ladies.

"I'm a fan of labels, but girlfriend doesn't always look good on me."
- Lauren Conrad

Welp, so there you have it. All that build up for that. Not quite FB quotes worthy... maybe a status.

No comments: