Friday, January 16, 2009

Kate Somerville


Kate Somerville is responsible for the skin of many L.A. based celebrities. Testimonials for Kate Somerville go on and on. How is it that I am just hearing about her now is beyond me. I was in the market for a new under-eye cream (yes, I've started young girls...) and I came across her new product line. Her basic products are extremely competitive; Exfoliating Cleanser $32 and Moisturizer $65. I highly recommend her Antioxidant Face Serum $65 and her best-seller ExfoliKate $85. If you are going to make any fashion investment it should be in your skin. Its the only thing you wear everyday and never goes out of style!

You can find her products at Henri Bendel, Neiman Marcus, and C.O. Bigelows Apothecaries. (If you go to Bigelow's ask for Emily and tell her Arax sent you!)

No comments: