Saturday, January 17, 2009

ON HOLIDAY


This post is to let everyone know that there is going to be a slight delay till the next Kiss and Type post. I am leaving tomorrow for Mexico. I consider my trip starting at 4am when the car comes for me and have promised myself I will not touch a key until I return on the 24th. There are two reasons why I will not be posting while I am away. The first is I am on VACATION... and if you knew what my next 3 months are going to look like you would know how badly this is needed. And secondly, as a test for myself. Like everyone else in my generation I am over connected. Between my 4 email accounts, cell phone, touch, my blog, and Facebook I feel like I am either checking something or answering someone every moment of everyday and the truth is I think I am kinda addicted to it. So I'm going cold turkey, or in my case, hot turkey... 80 degrees to be exact. I'm sure I will cave in a couple of days and you will be able to find me screaming at some poor innocent concierge! But until then you will not be hearing from me!

XX
Kiss & Type

ps. Be sure to check out the most recent post by Ashley B. Christie, not only is she one of my best friends but she has the flattest and tiny waist out of anyone I know!

No comments: