Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kashi's Black Bean & Mango


I've recently been on a mission to eat healthier. Up until about a month ago my diet consisted of a bagel and chi latte for breakfast, spicy shrimp roll from Balducci's for lunch, and whatever was in my fridge for dinner. Can't say there was much nutritional value anywhere in that line up. But the sad truth of the matter is that I have no time at all to plan ahead and make healthy meals. Whatever I am going to eat needs to be quick and easily accessible. Luckily, I've found it with Kashi's Black Bean and Mango meal. I know, frozen meals totally gross, and trust me I would be the first person to rule this out based simply on that fact, but the Black Bean and Mango is amazing! They are cheap, quick, available at all grocery store, and vegan!
Warning : Its has a kick to it so I don't recommend it to people who can't handle a little spice!

No comments: