Saturday, October 11, 2008

"It's bananas"


Everyone watching the Rachel Zoe Project? If you haven't tuned into her show on Bravo I suggest you add it to your DVR as soon as possible. When I run down the list of celebrities whose style I covet, the majority of the them are styled by Rachel Zoe. We will never know if she was the mastermind for Hollywood's simultaneous bout with anorexia, but the one thing we know for sure is that her closest/studio is to DIE for. There is one thing that is really standing out though every episode... her giant leopard gold ring. I only wear gold so I instantly fell in love with it! After some research on when and how I could get my very own I ended up with some good news and some bad news. Good news, its not a one of a kind piece and I could even find one in New York City.... bad news, the Cartier piece "Panthere de Cartier Ring" retails around $14K. Either way... "I Die".

No comments: